Wednesday, May 4, 2011

Meet PRINCE WILLIAM aka WILLIS

I've decided on a name for our new precious boy. He is going to be Prince William and Willis for short. This is in honor of the event of the year, Prince William and Kate's wedding. After a very rough beginning, I hope the rest of his life is a fairy tail, and that he finds a home where he is treated like royalty.

I went to see Prince William today. He definitely has kennel cough but right now it is fairly mild. He is coughing but doesn't have mucus coming out of his nose. I will keep a close eye on him. Mary Ann is treating him with Doxy. If he doesn't get better soon, I will take him to the vet for treatment. You will see from the pictures that he is very skinny, his fur is dull. My guess is that he was either on the streets for a while, or very poorly cared for. I brushed him with a furminator and curry brush as he has a lot of undercoat on him. He is a very sweet and cute boy. I got lots of kisses today and he loves brushing, pets, and attention. Whatever has happened in the past, how he was neglected or time he was out on his own, he has forgotten. He is a lover. When he is feeling better, gets the color back in his fur, and gains some weight, he will be a stunning boxer. With love and care, this will happen very quickly.