Wednesday, December 29, 2010

New puppy: SOPHIE

Hi!  My name is Sophie and I am just about to turn 1 year old.  I would really love a new family to share my birthday cake with!
 
My mom is a very busy professional and is looking to put me in a home where someone (or an entire family) would have the time to play and teach me some rules.  I am a beautiful (see photos) Irish Setter who would love a family with kids or even another dog or two, as I am ready, willing, and able to have some fun.  I would also like to have someone teach me some ground rules on behaving well as I have some anxiety when my current mom is busy at work.  However, I am sure that with a good pack leader I will follow along well and pick up the rules quick.  I am almost as intellegent as I am a beautiful young lady.  All my human neighbors love me, and there are two boy dogs next door, Monchis and Whiskey (a Sachi alum), that have crushes on me.
 
I am up to date on my shots and have been spayed, although I didn't much like the "cone of shame" they put around my neck while I was healing.
 
Some of the things I enjoy doing are going for a walk, riding in the car, and chewing on toys and bones.  I also love playing with other dogs and kids, so I am very social young lady.
 
If you are feeling up to the challenge of my boundless energy and unconditional love, please give the nice people at Sachi a call, and then come over for a visit! I would sure love to jump all over you and give you big doggie kisses!!