Tuesday, December 7, 2010

Courtesy Posting: BAILEY

Hello – my name is Bailey. I am a healthy, young Boxer mix. My original owner who I lived with the first two years of my life was not able to properly care for me.  He worked long hours & lived with someone who would not let me in the house.  I was tied up outside all day and left outside most nights as well.  I got very little exercise and was lonely all day.  I had no training at all.  After getting off to a rough start, things turned around for me when a family rescued me.  I have come a long way in the past several months.  I am now crate trained, housetrained, walk on a leash without pulling, and love to run next to you on a leash while going for a bike ride.  I also no longer have the separation anxiety I once had.  I have been enjoying a good life with lots of love, attention and daily exercise.  I have lots of energy and I would love to be in a home with a leader who will give me lots of exercise and structure. I am social with other dogs, but have never been around cats.  I am spayed and up to date on all my shots and I am very patient and tolerant of children, but older sturdy children would be best (over 7 years old).  I am smart, loving and love to please - I just need an assertive person to show me the way.




Please contact Michele Jones at 661-210-5985 or mjones0607@ca.rr.com