Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Two days before BRUCE goes home

Bruce had a very busy day today, he had to visit Dr Galea for the last time. Even though, Dr Galea thought his teeth looked sparkly and as healthy as a 3 years old pup, we decided to do a little cleaning anyway, along with a blood panel and urine analysis. Nothing but the best for Mr. Bruce before going home to Sean on Wednesday: fresh breath and clean bill of health. As you can see from the following pictures, Bruce has a way of endearing himself to everyone, no matter where he goes.

OOOOHHHHH, I like all this attention!
I am also well versed in computer work.
 Always willing to offer my help....
... and somehow, it always ends with a big hug!
 with Libby, Dr Galea's wife.
Now, some quality time with my
good friend Dr Galea...
Everybody falls under my charm...
I am a lover not a fighter!

Can I check my file?


I am told i was put under, don't remember that
 part! I do know that I really liked Joanna,
she's really pretty!
Again, no recollection here.
A little stop over at Malibu Kitchen for some quick
 refreshments (it was a very very hot today!)
 and some little catching up with
 the surfer dudes, Gregg and Ben. 

Stealing a kiss

and another...

I am told these 2 clowns are getting a lot
of work done there.. so I offered to help.

personally I am a mac guy...

Finally, some attention from Ben

Everybody says CHEEEESEEEEE!