Friday, May 21, 2010

BRUCE

OK, you humans owe me one! Here’s the story: A nice elderly couple decides they want to adopt me. The woman is kind of dog savvy, the man, not so much. So they make the brilliant decision to bring me home when the woman is out of town on a business trip. Bad move. Mr Clueless isn’t even sure from which end I eat and which end does all the stinky stuff.

Hint, hint, the end with the little wagging nub is not the end to kiss. Although in this case, I might be inclined to make an exception.


Needless to say, I was returned back to the rescue before the wife even returned from her trip. Next time, please ask for my input in these matters. I would have recommended a Toy Poodle had I been consulted.

Yeah, I know, we’re supposed to be the clowns of the dog world, but sometimes you two leggers bring out my feisty side. All I’m really looking for is someone who has had dogs before and knows that a Boxer is not a Chihuahua. Sure, I’m big and kind of goofy, and I love to have a good time, but I’m actually a pretty easy going chap once you get to know me.

So give a call, and you’ll be personally screened by yours truly.

 

xoxo Bruce