Thursday, November 10, 2011

Foster mommy Kari wrote this about GUS

Gus Gus Gus what can I say about this dog he's amazing. He's approx 12 years old. He was turned in by his owners to be euthanized basically didn't want him anymore he was very sick These people should be on a list to never have animals again. Anyhow, thanks to Sachi Animal Rescue they rescued him nursed him back to health and voila he's much better. I've been fostering him for about 5 months now and honestly he's not going anywhere.Gus deserves the best of the best in his golden years! He's calm and submissive and very smart loves other dogs and cats too. He needed a little training and caught on quickly. I've even trained him not to eat my cats food! I enjoy walking him through my neighborhood Gus has even helped the kids that live around here some of them were terrified of dogs. I'd explain to them its okay he's Grandpa Gus he can't hurt a fly and the next thing they're petting him with a big smile on their face; this makes my day every time. He's very popular everyone knows him by name and calls out to him when were out on walks. They don't know my name but they sure know Gus (which is perfect for me I really don't want everyone knowing my name, ha!)