Thursday, September 1, 2011

My name is Charlie



I am a loveable 10 mos. old Lab/Pit mix looking for my forever home. I feel lucky because of all the wonderful people who have save my life, I would still be wondering the streets hungry and alone or in a shelter. I am full of energy I love playing with my toys and furry friends; I would love a home with another big dog to play with.



I am preparing for my new forever home by learning some manners (in training)….
I am learning how to walk on a leash, some basic commands for sit, stay, come
I am house trained already! Learning to wait for my food. And soo many more …….



I am working very hard to be the perfect puppy, but I must admit I am a bit suborn I like to try things my way but I am not aggressive just a little pushy. Everyone who see me smile will fall in love !!!So if you’re looking for a new friend its me !!!!


update from his foster mommy: CHARLIE is awesome !! I have taken him to the dog park and he has no aggression. I have had to challenge him a bit as he can be a bit of a punk and has not shown me ANY aggression toward me. He loves to play with a little Yorkie puppy I have in training in my home. He also knows he can play rough with a Great Dane that stayed with me too.
If I can figure out how to upload the video I have of he and the Yorkie I will send it to you. It is VERY cute.